Wow, I'm stunned. The greatest trial lawyer of all time in my opnion. "if the glove does not fit you must aquit" will go down as one of the most well known qoutes in American History.
Wow, I'm stunned. The greatest trial lawyer of all time in my opnion. "if the glove does not fit you must aquit" will go down as one of the most well known qoutes in American History.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
It must have haapened this afternoon, cause this is the first time Im hearing. Its a shame too.
Couldn't have happened to a better man.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Couldn't have happened to a better man.
[/ QUOTE ]
I've heard of kicking people while they are down but thats a little much dont you think?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Cochran is/was scum.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
How can you say that? He only did his job.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Titan95 is almighty, dont try ot argue with him.
He did his job, and was damn good at it.
RIP Johnnie Cochran.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
NOOOOOOOO you guys dont realize johnie cochran was my hero lol i loved him anyone who could get oj free course i think oj's innocent anyway but any one who can get him out of jail time is just the greatest
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
I bet if you went up to someone and said....guess who died today, they would never say Johnnie Cochran
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks